Previous Post
Archives
Showers sweet
Tuesday, April 05, 2005
It's been a while - because I've been busy writing and working - a new piece with AWOL (my new poetry girl band! It's so fab working with them all wonderful poets) called Recess then Electric Ladyland played again - with me taking the part of Ethel Rosenberg. So frightening - acting and singing - and especially when it's your own words - to inhabit them from the inside like this?
There has been so much performance there has been not enough time for writing - not enough time for anything, and my head feels full and empty at the same time - full of rubbish - schedules, old clothes, annoying boyfriends, a family slowly sinking into collapse too far away in every sense for me to sort it - and empty of anything to do with me, my writing self, my hopes and dreams - I don't know my arse from my elbow.
This weekend phone off hook smell the spring find the words. And maybe talk to a friend that you love instead of messing with the men. Reading JD's blog - life is so damn short and wonderful.
8:13 AM  

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home