Previous Post
Archives
cake
Friday, June 05, 2009

These flew all the way from London to be with me on my birthday - sweet little fairies, so pastel, so girly. My hand feels huge as I pick one up to convey it safely to my mouth. Mmm - it tastes like a real sponge cake, substantial but not heavy: the supreme mix of butter, sugar, egg and flour. The artistry of the decoration, as if each one had been handmade with a different recipient in mind: a flock of little girls all in their party dresses and each cake will match. I want to wear the cake and eat it. They came from here. I still have two left. Thank you, lovely Bea.
8:27 AM  

1 Comments:
  • At 1:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    They look yummy! www.buycake.co.uk do Cupcake delivery as well, they even have Marmite cupcakes!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home