Previous Post
Archives
winter light
Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Took this whilst walking by the river on Christmas Eve - the light was so intense, much more blinding than in the summer. Kinda makes the notion of dark days redundant. Have discovered that if you leave your house you are more likely to encounter light. Ha! There is more to life than the screen - unlikely idea, I know - but there might be something in it? A big clockwork heron flew over me. I could hear the working of its wings, mechanical, straining for flight. Most of the walk I was in a foul (sorry) temper - just angry, angry, angry. Then I fell off a wall and sprained my ankle badly - the pain was intense but somehow it made me feel better - obvious stuff really - a pain with a clear cause/effect situation going on. Mostly things aren't like this. Limping along the rest of the way I felt great. That blue sky. The tailor on hand for running repairs. Logs for the fire. Mud on my boots. 3D stuff. Weird.
7:33 AM  

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home